Sunday, May 16, 2010

Computer Problems

I just wanted to let you guys know that I am having some computer problems. My computer has been attacked by a virus that wipes out my exe. files. I dealt with this last month also and apparently my computer guy didn't get rid of it the first time. When my computer did it's automatic update, that nasty little virus struck again. I got my computer back for a day just so I could manage a few files and post a time sensitive preview. It must go back to my service guy tomorrow. I do not have email also so please know if you are trying to reach me that I am not ignoring you. Because of this virus, I am obviously behind. Not a great time for me to be as this is a busy time. I am hopeful I will be up and running in a few days. Thanks for understanding!

No comments: