Saturday, May 21, 2011

Jason and Meagan- Bakersfield Wedding Photographer

The best words I could use to describe this wedding is Hollywood glam meets springtime garden. I am absolutely in love with the images from Jason and Meagan's wedding! They were so kind and gracious which made this experience all the more a pleasure! When they told me that the locations I would be shooting for their big day would be The Padre Hotel and Bakersfield Museum of Art, I am pretty sure I squealed with delight!!!!!! I had been dying to shoot these venues and I got them both in one event. Enjoy your preview guys!!!! Hope you love them as much as I do!





























4 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful Jen! She was a stunning bride! Wow! I love her hair!

Jen Wolff said...

You must be burning the midnight oil also!!! ITA!! Meagan is a knock out!!! Thanks for the photo love!!

Heather said...

Wow, Jen. I love your work, my friend. I especially love the "LOVE" photo -

Big hugs!

Jen Wolff said...

Thanks Heather!!! I so loved how this wedding turned out!! Thanks for the photo love!!!