Monday, October 3, 2011

Possible Openings for November & What to Wear Guides

There is a possibility that I may add a few more holiday sessions. As of now, I am completely booked up for the rest of 2011. With how crazy the weather has been here in Bakersfield, I have for now chosen to leave three weekends in November open in case I have to cancel sessions due to bad weather. So, if you are just DYING to have a session with me, I have created a waiting list. If I do not need those weekends to reschedule sessions, I will open them up. Please contact me via my website to get on that list.

Below are some what to wear guides for those of you that have scheduled your holiday session. I recently had my family's session and it wasn't an easy task to find clothing for six people. I hope you find these give you a bit of inspiration in creating your family's look.



Thank you to Corina Nielson for sharing these guides!!!!

No comments: