Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Faves for 2011

Wow!!! I think it's been a really GREAT YEAR!! Slowly I have transformed this little hobby of mine into something more.  I appreciate all of you and thank you for allowing me to take your pictures!!

The new year is a great time to make plans and reorganize. So I have made a few for myself in regards to my photography.

An upgrade to this blog is taking place. Blogger has been good to me (because it is free) and I have become pretty savy when it comes to writing html code/designing and optimizing my own look. However, I do not feel it showcases my photos the way they deserve to be shared. So hopefully within the next two months, I will launch the new bloggy. I am really excited about this!!!

I'd like to work on getting featured more. I was lucky enough to have some of my work appear in Kern County Family Magazine as well as a Photography blog Confessions of a Prop Junkie. I'd like to venture out and try to be featured on other blogs/magazines.

If my hubby is fortunate enough to find a job this year, our plan is to convert the third car garage into a more suitable studio rather than shooting in my living room. Although, I think I may keep newborns inside during the colder months. Nothing fancy planned, just a better working space. Our biggest challenge will be storage for our junk already out there.

So enough about me! Here are some of my favorite photos of you! There are A LOT!



No comments: