Thursday, July 14, 2011

Family sessions now available through November

Wow! I am amazed with all of the inquiries for family sessions I have been getting over the last few weeks. I am so flattered you all like my work (blush) and that you are so eager to book! I have told those of you asking that I would be opening my schedule up in August. After much discussion with the hubs and looking at all I need to do next month with the start of the school year (for those of you that don't know, I teach kindergarten), it would be wise for me to open my schedule now instead of booking next month amidst all the craziness. August will be available for a few studio kids/babies sessions only.

Family sessions will begin mid September and my last session will be November 12th. Available dates will be listed at the end of this post. I am requiring session fees be paid at time of booking. These are Bakersfield sessions only. The session fee will be $200.00 for immediate family only and will include 10-15 high res images on CD (with a print release). Also included will be a Christmas card design (the jpg image, not the cards). Print pricing is on my site. I have to charge the fee up front as I had several families last year cancel at the last minute when I had to turn families away. In all fairness to me (as this is part of my income) and to families who truly want the session, it will be due two days after booking and the spot will be up for grabs if it is not paid. If you have to cancel, we will reschedule, but I cannot promise to schedule it before Christmas. Please message me or contact me via my site to inquire about booking.

I will be shooting at the beach in October for two weekends, but at a higher rate. I have to cover my travel fees and accommodations. At this moment, both weekends are booked. These sessions were created at the request of a few clients earlier in the year. I am considering adding two more sessions, but they would be early morning. I am not quite sure I will add them to my schedule. If you are interested let me know and I will put you on a standby list in order of inquiry.



Available dates:

Saturday, September 10th booked

Saturday, September 17th booked



Saturday, October 1st

Saturday, October 29th

Sunday, October 30th booked



Saturday,, November 5th booked

Sunday, November 6th

Friday, November 11th booked

Saturday November 12th

These sessions will be about 1-2 hours before sunset only (the best light of the day)



No comments: