Saturday, November 6, 2010

Melissa Koehler Workshop

I had the opportunity to attend Melissa Koehler's Workshop in San Diego. Wow!! What an experience!! I learned so many new things!! Melissa is an amazing mentor!! I got to stay at a beautiful Bed and Breakfast in La Jolla. The ocean was right outside my window. I fell asleep each night to waves. HEAVEN!!!!!!

I was lucky to attend with several other amazing photographers. Not only did I come away with new knowledge, but I made several new friends (and you can never have to many of those)!

The workshop included working a session from shooting to processing. We were fortunate enough to have the Jessica's family model for us!! Jessica makes some seriously cute tutu's! Check them out!!!

They were the perfect family!! Thank you Jessica for allowing what was like having the paparazzi stalk you. I know that you have many GORGEOUS photos of your family!







Color or black and white???? Can't decide!















No comments: