Sunday, November 6, 2011

What to Wear - November

Holiday Sessions are in full swing. Here are a few more ideas for your upcoming sessions. A good rule of thumb to follow is to keep color by your face and go with lighter colors on the lower extremities. Not to say light or white colors shouldn't be near the face, it can work. I would avoid doing that on every subject though. I like having a nice contrast for the face. I consider denim jeans a neutral color that goes with everything. I also like to go into dressing the fam by starting with a color palette of three to four colors. Most importantly, do not wait until the day before to finalize your outfits. More than likely, you may have to order pieces online and you need to allow enough time for that. I have had people cancel or reschedule for this very reason. Feel free to call me if you'd like input. Happy Shopping!!! Here is a link to October's What to Wear Guide

No comments: